Looking for a fix to Hulu Error Code p-dev320? Then we have made a guide on 4 ways to fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320 error code in 2020.
Hulu is the super popular and widely used streaming service.It is co-owned by The Walt Disney Company and Comcast. With a whole big library of great content which consist of movies, television shows and a number of originals, it has become among the top sites in mainly America and Japan.
However, there are errors that pop up and annoy you. The message reads – We are having trouble playing this. It may help you turn your device off for a minute and try again. Hulu Error Code: P-DEV320. This implies that there is some glitch either with the Hulu service or your network.
- How To Fix Minecraft Not Responding
- The Rising Craze for E-sports and Crypto
- Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003
- Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0001
You should definitely try switching your device off for a minute and check out if Hulu is functioning normally as before. If not, let’s move on and get you out of this fix.
How to fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320
Now that we know that the Error Code P-DEV320 appears due to network errors in your device or there might be some issues related to the Huu services, we shall try to solve them through the methods below-
1. Clean all the cache in Hulu
If you are making use of the Hulu app, you would require to clear all the cache in your computer, laptop or your smartphone.
If you are streaming your web series and movies using the Hulu web player, you will have to clean all the Hulu’s corrupted files by deleting your browsing cache. Do this on whichever browser you are using i.e, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Follow this for cleaning your Hulu cache from an iPhone –
- Through your iPhone’s SETTINGS, go to GENERAL.
- Here, you will view something called STORAGE.
- Now, select HULU APP and choose to UNINSTALL it.
This method might stand useful as reinstalling the application from a better source is the best option you have. Do so and carry on with your favourite movie or web series.
- Follow this for deleting all the Hulu cache from your browser-
- CTRL+SHIFT+DEL keys will take you to the browsing data page.
- Tick on everything from browsing data, cookies and other sites to cached images and files and then click on CLEAR DATA.
Through this method, all the Hulu cache will be deleted. You will have to reuse the Hulu Web Player and carry on with your movies and series unless the error P-DEV320 doesn’t show up again.
2. Update and uninstall your application
You can try to uninstall your current Hulu application and install the updated version on your device. Many times, the Hulu services identify such bugs and provide us with a better version of the application for convenience and a great streaming experience. Hence, it is important to have the latest and the updated version of the app.
- Open your device’s CONTROL PANEL section.
- Here, you will find PROGRAMS through which you can find UNINSTALL A PROGRAM option.
- Select VIEW BY CATEGORIES. Once done, in the PROGRAMS AND FEATURES section, keep scrolling to find Hulu app.
- Choose UNINSTALL.
- Now, the old version of the app is gone and you can hence download the latest and the updated version from the official site on the internet.
3. Ensure that your network driver is up to date
There has always been an observation showing great probability the network errors cause the Hulu P-DEV320 error or other errors. In a simple language, it means that you need to ensure that your device requires a strong network connection in order to resolve the error code issues of Hulu.
Henceforth, having an updated driver for your network’s adapter is essential.
You can use various tools to do so. Driver Booster is one of the most efficient and effective tools for a simplified and clean process without much hassle. It will automatically search, download and even install the network driver within a few minutes to reduce your effort!
Follow the steps below for using the Driver Booster-
- Download Driver Booster from the internet or app store.
- Let it install, and select to RUN Driver Booster.
- Choose to SCAN and you will have a range of search results.
- Now, search for NETWORK ADAPTERS and choose to UPDATE the network driver.
After the above procedure, try to stream your series and movies. Different network drivers on different devices can take a lot of time depending on a number of factors. This is vital to ensure that the network connection works at a good speed which can let Hulu work.
4. Ensure that Hulu and your device are working properly
Before getting super annoyed by the repeated P-DEV320 error code popping up, keep in mind to ensure that Hulu and your device are both working in good condition. This is to find out the actual fault i.e. if it is related to the device or the application.
- Try using the Hulu application from a separate device. Example- if you are accessing Hulu through your iPhone, try using it from Xbox or using a PC.
- If Hulu is functioning without error on the other device, it straight away implies that it is the device’s fault and not of the application.
- Check out the network service conditions of your device and try to operate Hulu after plugging out the network cable. If it is loading well then you are all set to binge your favourite show. Otherwise, we suggest you to switch to other streaming hubs like Netflix to cross check if they perform well without any errors.
We hope, the above four methods some or the other way benefit you and help you out in fixing error codes such as P-DEV320 or other bugs. Please do read every step and execute them in the correct sequence.
We hope you have a great Hulu time !
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS About Hulu Error Code p-dev320
- What exactly the Hulu error code P-DEV320 displayed for?
Ans. The message reads – “We are having trouble playing this. It may help you turn your device off for a minute and try again. Hulu Error Code: P-DEV320”. This implies that there is some glitch either with the Hulu service or your network.
- Why is my Hulu display quality so weak and not attractive?
Ans. Hey! The poor display quality is maybe due to weak or poor internet connectivity. Try using your data connection service to stream Hulu. Please read the above written article for more in depth information about the same. There are chances this could be caused due to other reasons as well. All of the details are covered above.
- My Hulu app is hanging very frequently. What should I do?
Ans. This might be due to the outdated application version. Try downloading the updated and the latest version of the app for better performance. Install it from the official website or you can choose the smartphone commands in the SETTING section, to update the app. Please read all the details above for much more in depth information.
- My Hulu is not working through my Dell laptop. What should I do?
Ans. Try using the Hulu application from a separate device. Example- if you are accessing Hulu through your iPhone, try using it from Xbox or using a PC. If Hulu is functioning without error on the other device, it straight away implies that it is the device’s fault and not of the application. Please read the above article for further information. Hope this helped.
- Can cleaning my history help streaming Hulu properly?
Ans. Hey! If you are making use of the Hulu app, you would require to clear all the cache in your computer, laptop or your smartphone.
If you are streaming your web series and movies using the Hulu web player, you will have to clean all the Hulu’s corrupted files by deleting your browsing cache. Do this on whichever browser you are using i.e, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. Read the article for further details.
Hulu is a great application which serves you with a number of facilities. But like many errors and bugs, the error codes like P-DEV320 can disrupt your experience. This issue will hopefully be resolved with a newer update of the app. This method is practically easier and is proven to be the most effective one.
If you are really annoyed by the repeated error message, also attempt to uninstall it and reinstall it. This will help you find an updated version of the app with the newest features and a much more simplified design.
Above mentioned are the top four predominantly used methods to fix these bugs. Please do try implementing them if you want to avoid the errors which pop frequently.
This was our attempt to present to you, a concise concept of all the available information about the best possible and easily accessible ways to fix such bugs. Please do read all the details above for a complete picture about the concept and the various alternative ways to fix such issues.